How To Get My Husband Back For Good

Monday, October 21, 2013

| | |

We were having a successful, happy marriage, and everything seemed so perfect, But one day, out of the blue, Jim, my husband, said, "Honey, I think I want a divorce". I was shocked! I had to figure out how to get my husband back before he finalized the divorce.

As I looked for answers, this is what I realized:

In figuring out how to win my husband back, I came to realize that although I still loved him, I needed to keep my pride in check and not let him get the better of me. Sometimes, during a separation it is a good idea not to give into him too easily, but play hard to get, and show him that he is the big loser here, not you.

When he starts showing signs of wanting to get back together, then talk to him about it and figure out how to win your husband back. But during the separation, it is important to remember that your husband needs space, so keep the conversation, without bringing in too much baggage. Phoning him, or sending the odd message will help you remind him about the good memories you share, without making him feel claustrophobic.

And if you are patient enough and give him the space he needs, he may start to open up to you, and allow you to show him how good the marriage has been. When I learned how to get my husband back, I avoided bringing up the bad memories or telling him how crazy he was to consider divorce. If I had, it would have lowered my chances of regaining his affection.

If your husband does not seem to think much of all those happy times together, then it indicate to two things: Either he is not ready to rekindle the marriage, in which case you should give him all the space he needs, or he has started to move on already. But if those memories make him open up to you and get him interested then, bring up more of them and reinforce the fact that your marriage is what he needs, until you are certain how to win your husband back.

Only once my husband started showing some affection and interest in me, did I decide to tell him how I felt. In learning how to win my husband back, I opened my heart up to him, without being clingy, desperate or needy. As soon as your husband gives off those signs of getting back together, you should open up to him and notice his response. And if his body language says otherwise, you should lay off and rather let him come to you.

When my husband thought of divorcing me, these are some of the things I did as I learned how to get my husband back. If your hubby is about to call it quits, then give some of my tips a try, but also seek professional help. Nut whatever you do, remember to never give up hope, avoid being weak, talk to husband about rectifying your issues, and avoid divorce at all costs.


You can find additional info at the following links:
Click Here for more information
Click Here for more information

0 comments:

Post a Comment